Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Old School House For Sale

This is our house. We raised our children here.
It was a remarkable place to live.
I will never forget it.


The school house was built in 1873 on land donated by the Awrey family.
It was built with brick made from the clay in our soil
and dried in the field across the horse path.


Our very fine and knowledgable real estate agent made us paint and declutter.
It has been a very gruelling task as 25 years of living has a way of taking over.
It has also been a cleansing thing to clean up the place. Yes and even fun.


The real estate agent plans an open house weekend after next.
We have to keep the place spick and span for visitors throughout the day.
There have been a number of people and showings already.

cheers
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!