Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Closer to a Dream

Our offer was accepted and we have three days for due diligence and then we close on July 15. There is ample room for our home office, and there is very good data in the area. I will be able to work from home and commute to Mississauga once a month for a few days. The house is a dream come true and amazingly it will be more affordable than our Old School House. We are truly blessed.

Circular Living Room with Stone Fireplace
Front of the House
Kitchen View
Causeway to the House on dead end gravel road
Part view from rear
Sue at the Dock

2 comments:

  1. it looks like just what the doctor ordered to live the dream donny. thats a very scenic SAJ spot on that dock of yours. congrats...Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. OW EM GEE i bet you love it!!!!!!!!

    I love the water and the single drive up to the house so you can shoot from a distance lolOLOL




    Photos...i meant photos ugh!!!
    Im really excited for you & Mrs W

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!