Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sold!


We Sold the House! Mixed emotions for us as this truly was a beautiful home. We raised our children here and spent a good part of our married life here. If we could have moved it with us we would have but we couldnt. The house sold to some beautiful people who will love it just the way we did. They are so excited and we are so happy for them.

Next weekend Sue and I are going to Sturgeon Falls to look at homes. We need to be close to North Bay and my job requires very good internet bandwidth. Unfortunaletly, remote locations wont work.......yet. We are going to keep the camp at Emerald Lake in order to get our wilderness fix.

I am very excited and look forward to the next chapter.......

blessings to you and yours......

3 comments:

  1. WoW!!! WoW!!! WoW!!! Good on ya mate.

    Hope you find what your lookin for up there. I sure HE will make all fit just perfect.

    Love from the Waltons in Beijing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! WoW!!! WoW!!!...ad infinitum!!!
    MWAH
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Don!
    P.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!