Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 30, 2010

Hitchhikers


Last night when I drove from Toronto to Home in Northern Ontario, I had the unmistakable feeling that I should pull thru the MacDonalds lot at Barrie to pick up a hitchiker. This feeling came to mind as soon as |I saw the sign, 35KM before. ASo for 35K I debated in my mind about picking up hitch hikers. Well the off ramp came and |I took it, I drove straight thru to the off ramp and there were 2 hitchhikers and a dog with a sign that said North Bay. I chuckled as I pulled over the van, and opened the side door for 2 excited travellers and their dog.

When they heard where I was going they happy as they were actually headed to Sudbury to catch a ride to Vancouver. We had an amazing ride full of stories and anecdotes, wisdom and thought. I really really enjoyed their youth and zest. I pulled the van off halfway to stretch legs and let the dog run a bit. I took them to an awesome little old growth and ravine with water falls and a good hiking trail. We had a great time.

We exchanged addy's and they promised to text me when they got to Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!