Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, August 13, 2010

Hooking up a Web Cam


I got a new computer in my home office and decided I should hook up a web cam. I downloaded the drivers and setup and did a quick test. This is one of my favourite praise songs......we sing praises to your name. Test...test...one three nine.......test

hey whats that all about!!! The picture doesnt match with the sound. They are out of synch...jeeesh...back to the drawring board.

1 comment:

  1. You gotta serve someone, it might be the Lord, it might be the devil, it might even be yourself but you gotta serve someone.....who do you serve? You gotta praise someone, who do you praise? Do you praise the Lord, do you praise yourself? You gotta glorify someone...who do you glorify?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!