Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, August 13, 2010

Living in the Garden


I am living in the garden.
My heart and Spirit unite in joy and gratitude
Thoughts of anger and frustration fade away.
Thoughts of love and peace take their place

I can see the pain and I empathize
I can see the loss and I sympathize
I can feel the Spirit and I realize
that it comes with a cost.

How can it be that freedom comes at a cost?
How could it be that peace comes at as cost?
How could it be that truth comes at a cost?
While it is all free, it comes at a cost.

Why?
Because.
That's how the great engineer designed it.

Embrace Spirit
Embrace Love
Embrace Freedom
Embrace Truth
Embrace Peace
Embrace Joy

Embrace and never let it go
and you too will live in the garden

shalom
and peace be your journey

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!