Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Add in Kijiji

I took my guitar with me down to the dock to play and sing joy. As I began, a fellow across the river stepped out for his regiment of Tai Chi. He obviously heard the music as He was responding and moving to the music. I in turn could feel his movements, and responded likewise, as we "danced" in the evening light. We explored highs and lows, too and fro's. It was a moving moment. When we finished, he went down to his dock, got in his canoe, and paddled over to introduce himself and to thank me. I in turn thanked him, for I have been seeking a TaiChi instructor. We discussed this, and I will likely join him with his TaiChi master from China that has just moved into town.

I realized as a played on my dock, that I miss the interaction with others. I need to find musicians, and artists, and peace lovers. I need to rejoin my place in the arts and praise community. To that end, I am now on a mission and I posted this on Kijiji today.

"I am new in town and I seek to Praise with like minded musicians. Denominations mean nothing to me. Religion means nothing to me. Praising God and honouring Spirit mean everything to me. If you are passionate about worship, please contact me.......I'm sitting here praising on my own and its meant to be shared...peace"

I also made up one of those number cutout sheets with my number and I put them up around town. Oh and I volunteered to play for an AIDS fundraiser in North Bay as well as answering an ad for some guy who likes bluegrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!