Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Place and Freindly Neighbours

"Golden Hour at the Neighbours" Copyright John Buffett 2008

Hey, I told you all about my neighbour across the river. Well he is a photographer and he shared this picture with me. Isnt it awesome! John is quite talented with a camera. He has a website with a multitude of great images. Check it out....... http://jpgmag.com/people/uptheriver

Hey John...if you read this Thanks!!!! and keep up the great image capturing...Hey maybe we can go to the Old Growth together...it would be magic!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with patti rainbow.
    Nice shift in look to the website Don.
    Hmmm...Sturgeon Falls is looking like paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!!! WoW!!! WoW!!! That is B.E.A. utiful dude. God has so much more then blessed you.

    Brian Walton

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!