Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 08, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image Copyright Norval Morriseau Estate

I wanted to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. I thought I could do it with a beautiful image that speaks Thanksgiving to me. The Rainbow colours proudly and purposely used to bring you a sense of beauty and awe. Yes we have so much to be thankful for! Pause and reflect n the importance of family, of unity, of community, of peace and love and grace. Think of forgiveness and gratitude. Think about extending your hand to someone who could use a lift. Think about this. All is well. All is one.....in the beauty of the light.

don


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!