Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rainbows


Its started getting windy. and windier. The lightning started with hail the size of marbles. My boat was getting tossed at the end of my dock. I had to rush out to save it from going down. Suddenly we were without power. My data and communications link dropped. I thought..."you have no plan". Truly, I had no plan. I diverted my calls to my cell which was quick and easy. I hoped into my truck and went to town to buy a generator.

I wanted to buy at a shop that understood what they were selling. I tried 2 places with no luck and decided to go to Candaian Tire. He showed me the generator and it was a too good to be true price. It was a brand name I had never heard of. I asked him if we could power it up so I could hear how loud it is. He said that he couldnt and that they were loud. I said thanks and split.

I dropped by the lumber store and asked if they knew where I could buy a decent generator. He said, do you mind used? I said, well I'd like to get one right now and no I dont mind used. So he sent me with high recommendation over to Sturgeon Rent-All. I walked in, the price was right, he powered it up so I could hear. He services what he sells. He gave me a guided tour of the unit so I knew what I was doing. Now thats how I want to do business. He helped me load it up and I went home.

The power was back, but I have the generator ready for next time.

Later, after all the bad weather, we were left with this. A beautiful rainbow. Sue and I stood out on our front lawn and just soaked it up. Rainbows are special and yes its true. There is a pot of gold at each end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!