Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hand Made Guitar


My mom does prison ministry and has a LOT of friends in low places. We joke about that. Any time any one threatens us, we simply explain how mom is "mom" to not only my brother and  sister and I, BUT also to a couple hundred inmates! Trust me, you dont mess with moms!. Anyway. one of her friends on the inside new that I was a guitar player. He made this for me. Well I think he made it for Mom..for me.

It is made of paper, cardboard, fabric, thread and a bit of wood. The guitar and case is onlt about 6 inches long! It is an amazing work of art and I apprecaite owning this.

If anyone says..do you own a handmade guitar?, I can say YES I DO! Actually heehee, I do own a handmade guitar. It is called Timberline and it was made in Barrys Bay by Kevin Hall...but thats not why I posted this.

Cheers to creativity and passion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!