Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 15, 2010

Blessings

Blessings to you and yours.
May the love of God reside in you today
and may you reflect that love to others.
May the Great Spirit fill you with
strength, bravery and wisdom
as you share truth with others.
I pray for those who do not know
 or understand this way of Your Spirit.
I pray that we may see each other with
humility and respect, and I pray,
merciful God,
 that we understand that we are one in Spirit.
I pray Lord for justice
and also for forgiveness.
What would You do Jesus?
What would You have me do?
Help us Yeshua to be
Your hands and feet and just simply be.
Thank You WaheGuru for your teachings.
Thank You Gitchie Manido for though
You are a great mystery,
We know in our souls who You are.
Your magnificence and beauty is everywhere. 
I praise You
and You alone
and I pray this, because its what You taught me to do.
Help me O Lord to nurture Your creation,
and be the person You intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!