Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Would You Love Me Until The End


  "Love Me Until the End" Copyright don wright 2009

This is a friendship song. It explores the heart of friendship.
It celebrates faithfulness, brotherhood and nurturance.

When I come You welcome me
Saying welcome home my friend
When I cry, You dry my tears
Saying love Me till the end
Saying love Me till the end

I will honour You my Friend
And love You til the end
This is what this heart seeks
Is to love You til the end
Is to love You til the end

If by chance, that I should fall
Will You be there my friend
Would you pick me up and lift me up
And love me til the end
Would You love me til the end

don wright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!