Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shaman's Breath - Alex Mathias

"Shaman's Breath" Copyright Ingrid Zschogner

Here is a very beautiful painting of one of my hero's. His name is Alex Mathias and I consider him to be the Elder of Obabika Old Growth Forest. Alex had the courage to return to his family land and return also to a traditional way of life. Alex Mathias has touched the hearts and minds of many people. It was Alex Mathias that introduced me to the Red Road, when he invited me to a native celebration for Changing of the Seasons. To learn more about Alex check out this link.

If you are interested in a professional guided expedition to this enchanted place, I recommend this link.

Here is a picture of Alex and I which I cherish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!