Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wheels Turn - Revisited

I have found that if I upload my webcam videos to either Google:Blogger or Youtube, then they become out of sync. I found that if I upload my videos to Facebook, then they work. I have been in the habit now of uploading to my facebook and then sending the embed code or to my blog post. Always a complication in this wonderful world of technology. I see pros and cons of either platform, and so for the time being I am operating in two worlds.

I posted my webcam song Wheels Turn on FB and a friend heard it and offerred to record it in his studio. He has a beautiful studio! I have seen it and I have heard his product. He is very musically and artistically gifted. He is also a brother in Spirit. We will get together next time I am in Mississauga. I am excited to explore this song with another ear and heart.

My advice to you today is think of a song you like, smile, and sing it to yourself..then keep singing it in your heart...

1 comment:

  1. YouTube doesn't handle the AVI video format very well. By downloading a file format converter program and converting the video from AVI to MPG4 before uploading it, the audio and video are back in sync. The format conversion has the added benefit of significantly reducing the size of the file. The AVI format of a file I uploaded was 121 megabytes but after converting it to MP4 it was only 30 megabytes.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!