Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Great Spirit of Love

"The Great Spirit of Love" Copyright don and sue wright 2009

The great spirit of love,
casts its rays on all of creation.
It cuts through the darkness,
and radiates light and life.
It brings the joy of peace,
and sends ripples of change across time,
like a never ending river,
or a sea without end.
Bursting forth from source
it radiates and fills the soul with purpose.
It burns bright and ignites the energy within
giving strength to deed,
and power to seed.
There is nothing stronger,
yet it boasts not of its might.
quietly, peacefully
in the most unlikely place,
that flame can ignite
with magnificent grace.
at the heart, the heart.
and from the lips,
falls grace
 and the kind words of assurance,
that all is well
and all is right
and if I should die tonight,
I was blessed to feel
the son on my face
and feel the love
of saving grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!