Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Other Fish

"The Other Fish" Copyright don wright 2009


Here is a little symbol painting depicting the other fish being differant. Although the little enlightened fish swims oppossed to the others, he actually flows with the life giving current. The little fish is in unity with his surroundings, while the others swim, opposed to the current. They find strength in numbers, and like to wear the same uniforms. They watch each other, to make sure they are all swimming in the same direction. The fish o plenty, who meets "the other fish" does so with scorn in his eyes and aggression on his fins. The other fish?...just keeps swimming in the direction of the spirits calling and natures surrounding. In this painting, I was considering the many ways I am differant and unique from other fish I know. You may see yourself in this little symbol painting. I say to you...rejoice...be not afraid...embrace......you are unique.........or are you? Are you a reflection of what others think you should be? Are you doing what others think you should do?...or do you follow the spirit within.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!