Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, April 08, 2011

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World


Today is Sue's birthday. She is the most beautiful girl in the world! What do you buy the most beautiful girl in the world? Whatever she wants! And what does she want? She wants a dump truck load of garden soil so she can begin to plant her gardens. I rememebr one birthday I gave her a wheel barrow. The most beautiful women in the world, are usually women who are easy to please....in my humble opinion. I suppose that goes for men too. If a person is hard to please, it usually means they feel no pleasure in other peoples offerings. I dont beleive my wife has ever judged a gift...hhhmm...well thats not true. Our first valentine as a couple, I forgot and had to make a hand made card at the last minute. She knew right away and boy did I catch ^&*%. So of course there should be some standard by which a gift is judged. Anyway..I am rambling...I need to go fix her a cup of Java.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!