Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, April 08, 2011

Ed and Martha and Duke Christmas 2003


We got this picture frame for Christmas. I think it was around 2003. The frame came with these stock sample pictures. We call them Martha and Ed and the dog we call Duke. We welcomed Martha and Ed to the family, and their portraits remains for all my friends to see. I have had people say...oh...who are they, I dont recognize them. We smile and say...oh that is Martha and Ed, and the dog is Duke. They say..Is that your uncle? We say...no...they are models. I laugh at the absurdity and it brings me joy. I play little mind games.........

Meet Ed. He likes flyfishing and photography. He is an early retired school teacher and likes long drives in the country. Martha loves safaris and loves to camp at their summer place in Bracebridge. Duke actually died....bless his soul. He was a good dog. He used to fetch the paper, but finally his love of chasing cars got the best of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!