Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Niijii Thunderbird Guide

Niijii - Thunderbird Guide

Niijii discovered that he liked to chew up paper that is on my desk. While I am working, and generating orders, he walks around my desk and chews the corners off everything. He is fascinated with watching my hands on the keyboard and he is trying to join in. Niijii discovered that if he bites me certain places like my earlobe, then he gets a reaction. He found a soft spot on the back of m hand that gets attention too. He delights in it. When I am on the phone. Niijii begins to speak in tongues. It is prompting my clients to recall their child hood budgie stories. He loves this window......so do I. It is the view from our office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!