Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, May 30, 2011

Daddy's Girl


Here is a picture of my daughter kissing a Trout. I used to take the kids fishing but they never really got into it. Consequently, we never fished alot together. This year my daughter got a job at a fly in fishing lodge. She got her first fishing license "just in case". Well here she is. This is her first fish and its a beauty Lake trout! She learned how to clean the fish and she put it in the smokehouse. I am  not jealous, but I am envious...teehee. What a trooper!!! Daddy loves his little girl!....kissing a fish...hahaha..precious child.

1 comment:

  1. that is a beautiful fish and girl too

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!