Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OPening Day of Fishing Season 2011

Oliver Catches a Pickerel first cast!
We ate him for dinner!
...the pickerel...not Oliver.

I followed up with this sucker....and put him back in the water 

Oliver caught a Mudpuppy...wierd salamander
It fell of the hook and is living under the floor board of my boat...jeesh

Sue caught this wonderful Bass but it was out of season
and had to go back...By the way..Sue doesnt touch fish
First Time for Everything!

Pete caught this beauty and again..out of season so back it went!

Pete and I decided to try our old ice fishing spot. We sat there and caught a dozen "Bullhead" Catfish. The locals call them Barbot and every spring they are great to eat. We had a big feast of "Cajun Catfish". It was every bit as good as the Pickerel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!