Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

25K

Hey, I noticed I hit 25K on my page counter. I am not really sure what that means. Well of course, it means there have been 25,000 visitors, but it means more than that I rekon. Its hard to beleive. I dont really get a lot of comments, but I do know I have a number of quiet readers. I also know that I get many hits from around the world reading what I have to say. Sometimes I wonder why I write this blog. Sometimes I think I should stop. Yet, I dont want to stop because its a personal expression that needs to get out. I guess its about me then. Its my diary..its my photo album....its my ongoing novel, its my scrapbook, its my encyclopedia of things that matter to me. Its mine and its personal...yet it is also a gift to others and it is my hope that in some small way, I can impact this world to the greater good. Peace be your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!