Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Septic Tank


Yay..we got to do our second major home improvement. Our septic tank caved in and we had to contact the the experts. The Conservation Authority came out and inspected. The old undersized tank had to be removed...


and a new, over capacity tank had to be installed. 4500 litres..I like the sound of that.


They leveled it out, and filled it back in, leaving only 2 things exposed for when the Conservation Authority returns. They will inspect the job, making sure that everything went in by code and by law.


I get two pieces of paper as a souvenir....One Septic Certification and One Invoice for $4600.00
I better go sell some more phones but at least there is no more...
if its yellow let it mellow...if its brown flush it down.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the details.We specialize your diagnosing Septic Tank Maintenance and correcting your Septic System problems in both Commercial, Residential and Multi-Family Properties.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!