Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Niijii Birdie Bird


Niijii Birdie Bird..squack...Niijii Biirdii Bird.......Birdi Birdi Biirdi ...whistle....Birdi Bird..whistle...Niijii is a Birdi Bird...click click...its a Birdie Bird..squack squack...Niijii Niijii...Birdie Birdie Bird......

Ok already!!!!hahaha. He is most talkative when he is asleep. I sticks his head under his wing and then chats away to himself. Words are becoming more familiar and better and better pronounced. He picked up Petes whistle in days, while I've been trying to teach him his name for months. I hear so many half words. I get the feeling like he is gathering up so that he can say it all...all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!