Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stolen Time

Sue and I were not ready to give up on the weekend, so at 6:00 after work we packed our stuff in the boat and headed upstream to Sandy Falls


There is an island at Sandy Falls which is perfect for camping. It is water access only and has magnificent views.


We found a nice little spot for a swim


and had a campfire


someone had carved the name Sandy Falls on a board


There are blueberries..lots of blueberries.


Here is a view of the swim spot. It is 20 feet deep!


Relaxing at camp...I dont think she wanted her picture taken.


Here is Sandy Falls. My buddy Oliver caught a Pickerel here, first cast of the year...first cast of the season.

As soon as the sun started to go down, the mosquitos moved in, and we moved out.....home in bed by 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!