Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunset and Moonrise on the Sturgeon

Sunset on the Sturgeon

Pickerel for the Dinner Plate

Big Ol Sucker

Moonrise on the Sturgeon

Went for a boatride and evening fish with my wife. We anchored at our favourite little spot and watched day turn into night. We caught a dozen fish and kept one for the dinner plate today. Sue will go pick some greens from the garden and I will prepare the fish.

Fish 'n Greens, 
gifts from the land.
So abundant is she,
so grateful are we.

 Hahaha my buddy Rob called me from the city bearing good news. He is a Grampa again. A baby boy, and they named him Dylan...like my son. I used to babysit Robs boy and now he is a daddy...two times over. He is a good lad and he married a beautiful down to earth girl. I am so happy for them all....hahhaa one time I was babysitting Bradley, he was only about 5, and he came out of the bathroom and announced...."I didnt cut myself with a razor" hahaha OMG, i said let me see your hand, and sure enough, there was a cut. Now that was a bonding time...hahaha.

Rob and I were joking on the phone and he told me that he and his friends are jealous, and they live vicariously through me....we laughed and I said "so do I" Someone pinch me because I cant beleive this is real!

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!