Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, June 03, 2011

Two Spirits - Eliminating the Closet



Very interesting.

Many people mistake me for being gay because I have many "feminine" qualities. I once found myself trying to oppress those feminine feelings. As long as I held a distain for homosexuality, I was unable to embrace my own femininity. I now see past gender orientations and norms. I have began to live and let live and have chosen to simply Love regardless of orientation. In so doing, I am now seeing many of my own feminine qualities. I am not afraid of this. It is who and what I am. It is the wonderfully created and magnificently loved me. Sexually, I am madly in love with my wife of 27 years. I dont yearn for the male body, though I admit it is beautiful. I admit that kissing a man is not necessarily an expression of sexuality, but can be expression of love. I am not afraid. I dont care if people think I am gay. I once would have said that I am NOT gay, but when I look at myself and analyse the feelings I have inside, maybe I am gay. Really, I dont give a rats ass any more about this gender reaction or that, this gender feeling or that, this gender expression or that. Its all a bunch of crap used to divide creation. We are who and what we are because we are wonderfully made. We are all parts of one body.

I appreciated this video, because I can relate. I extend my hand of love and understanding to ALL of creation regardless of "terms and definitions". I also consider my feminine spirit a blessing and a gift from the one who has all knowledge and power.

there...no more closet.

"Rainbow Spirit" Copyright don wright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!