Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 18, 2011

Friends

Friends at Camp

I am grateful for my friends. Rob was my best man and Ron is my best friend. They took the journey to visit us. While Ron kept commenting about how I live in paradise, I really wanted them to see my other paradise. We journeyed from our house on Friday after work, and 2 hours later we were fishing at Emerald Lake. Rob caught a couple nice Lakers and we had those for dinner. We laughed at the apparent absurdity of trading in our beautiful house for a mosquito infested bus. Nonetheless, we swam with mermaids and ate blueberries from the rainbow. Could it get any better than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!