Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, September 12, 2011

The Eagle Has Landed


Cameras just dont do justice. That little white speck is a Bald Eagle and other than my memory, its the only pic I got. The eagles knew we were fishing and waited for us. This Eagle picked up a fish scap from a shore lunch and fed it to its baby...and I use the term loosely. The baby eagle was as big as mom and dad. We saw at least a dozen bald eagles AND a beauty Golden Eagle. They feed off the scraps from the 4 operating fish camps. Ravens, SeaGulls, Eagle, grey Jays and vultures all take part in the feast. It was truly incredible to see such large and beautiful Raptor. One even tried to grab a fish right off the stringer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!