Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Wheels


We were all set for the 22 hour drive to pick up our daughter at a remote fly in fishing lodge. Just 2 days before we were to leave, Wheatus, our Dodge Caravan, sighed its last breath. After a couple of attempts to revive him, the mechanic said..well I could try........I said NO! I want that nice white truck you have on the lot. He said lets make a deal. I said its a couple grand too high..he said, not any more. We shook hands and I drove away in a new to us pickup truck. Its a 2007 Chev Silverado. It was great to make the trip in a truck. It was very functional for us. It is nice to have a pickup again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!