Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 11, 2011

Extravagant Love Blessings

My wife just called me from her interview. They love her and have offered her a 6 week contract. She is impressed with the operation and excited for a chance to be with a team. This is such a blessing for us. It has been hard for us on single income, however it has also helped us to prioritize and focus on giving and getting from the land and community. These hardship things have been a blessing and employment for my wife feels like Extravagant Love! I look now and see how this is part of the flow. Yesterday at this time, this opportunity had not materialized, it was preparing itself for glorious revelation. I am going to count this as an Extravagant Love Blessing. I feel like singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!