Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 11, 2011

Extravagant Love Blessing


Meet "nin minigos" (I am given). He is the newest member of our family


He is well adjusted and is wound and ready to play


Geddy treats him like a little toy and we have to continually remind him not to play so hard


Nin Minigos and Geddy are sleeping right now, after a hard morning workout

You should have seen the look on Sues face when I arrived home with this little gaffer. I most definitely didnt leave the house last night to go and get a kitty!.....funny how things work out. 

I am going to count this as an Extravagant Love blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!