Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 11, 2011

Going With the Flow - Extravagant Love

The phone rang and it was elder Alex. He was in town after a 2 week visit to Toronto and was looking for a lift home a couple hours north. Without hesitation I said no problem. I wasnt thinking about the 5 hour commitment, because all I could envision was the joy of the journey. As it turns out, it was a magnificent adventure. I cant even begin to count the blessings!

I am telling you right here and right now that a journey based on love and respect is blessed 10 fold. A journey based on trust in the divine, allows one to go with the flow, and extravagant love is experienced. Extravagant love is above and beyond "call of duty" love. With extravagant love, there is no end and there is no hesitation. A beautiful line is drawn on the canvas of life, and it flows, guided not by the hand, but by divine order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!