Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 28, 2011

Extravagant Love



Your Love is Extravagant - Darrell Evans

This is a song by Darrell Evans. I recorded this as I was pondering extravagant love. I tried to publish this 3 or 4 times and it kept going out of sync. I figured out my technical difficulty and now All is Well.....actually, it was always well; even when I couldnt get the stupid computer to cooperate. hahaha could you imagine me jumping up and down and &*^%$## because I couldn't publish "Your Love is Extravagant"? I am happy to say...its still extravagant...especially when difficulties are overcome.

1 comment:

  1. Cool band...but you need a rabbit on drums and cats on keyboards!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!