Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 07, 2011

Jesus, Would You Come To Work With Me Today?

"Our Place" John Buffet 2009

Do you think we should give the lawn one last cut?
now that the leaves are down.
Ice Hut lined up and ready....but 2 months to go
Moose Jerky and Smoked fish
Fish Cakes and Northern Ontario Garlic
Trip to Sandy Falls to pick up all the garbage
rewarded with wintergreen berries
watch the duck hunters
watch the beaver trappers
only a few boats left on the river

another fine day
Look, quick...on the dock...a white mink
Kitty Kitty Kitty Cat Niijii birdie birdie thank you what are you doin
mmmm morning coffee
what time is it?
yup its 8:03 theres the school bus
Time to go to work soon
Jesus, would you come to work with me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!