Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, November 03, 2011

Kitty Treats

Natural Free Range Chicken Flavor - Natural Beef Tenderloin Flavor
I know what these words imply, but is that actually what it says?
What does that mean...truly, without double speak.


I myself prefer to eat free range chicken over commercial chicken but I'm not sure I could really taste the difference, truth be known. 
As for Beef Tenderloin, I have never been a big fan. I prefer something like All Natural Medium Rare T-Bone Steak Flavor.
I made my wife a tuna sandwich for lunch at work. It was really nice tuna! It was a white Albacore and she said it was the best. Yet everyone knows that YellowFin Tuna is THE tuna to serve when trying to impress someone!



My granny used to tell me that Atlantic Salmon from the North Sea was the best. Meanwhile, BC Pacific Salmon has become increasingly popular. That deep red flesh...mmm so good! But wait a minute, I now understand that there is some nasty fish farming going on out there and the flavor and goodness of these fish is questionable. Of course the answer lies up the coast, where Wild Alaskan Salmon still abounds. Everyone knows that the Alaskan Wild Salmon is better because its colder, more remote, more prisitne, more......flavorful. But wait a minute. It doesnt say natural. Jeesh now I'm confused.

Picking an appropriate kitty treat has become a very difficult, yet rewarding venture.
I have been living vicariously through my Cats excesses. He is so flippin spoilled...he knows and he doesnt care. I am supposed to just live with it. We have tried all these wonderful flavors and frankly considered serving some to our guests as fancy little appetizers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!