Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Strategic Meal Planning

Picture by: noodle-juice Caption by: Cani_Lupine via Poster Builder

I closed the door to Niijii's room and went to bed. Trouble is, it didnt lock and Geddy the cat pryed the door open. He often does that. I know he has broken in because my feather collection re-appears all over the house. In this case, Geddy removed my grouse fans from the chair overlooking Niijii's swing. When I peeked in this morning there he was, sitting on the chair and watching Niijii with drooling eyes.

I am fairly confident that nothing would happen, as Geddy often removes himself from situations like this. If Budgie gets too close, he will often flee, for fear of his own reaction. He knows Niijii is a pet and untouchable, yet he is so darned interested. He just stares with longing eyes.......strategically meal planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!