Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 01, 2011

Email HighJack

I was sent a link from a friend. Like a fool, I followed it and I have paid the consequences. Immediately every one of my contacts was sent an email with the same link. I have had to contact all my contacts and warn them, I have had to delete my email address patienceandselfcontrol@hotmail.com and I have had to change all my passwords on all my sites. I feel like I have been raped. This email address, though rarely used, has great sentimental value. By the way, patience and self control are attributes that I have been trying to work on. I identified these fruits were lacking in my life and I have been trying to re-train or re-identify these gifts in their proper form. The email addy was a reminder to me that I didnt completely have my shit together. Anyway, I guess it was time to let that go. I am momentarily sad, yet life begins a new, the sun rises and its a brand new day.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A LINK FROM ME, PLEASE DONT OPEN IT. JUST DELETE IT. IT IS FOR A FREE IPAD. IF YOU FOLLOW THE LINK, YOU WILL BE INFECTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!