Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Please Pray for Me

A month ago my back went into spasm. After a couple weeks I couldnt stand the pain any more so I went to the Hospital. I was prescribed Tylenol3 with codeine. The pain went away, but I was left feeling nauseous. The spasm returned and I couldnt stand the pain so I took it again. Now the muscles is out of spasm, but I still feel sick. My eyesight is messed up and I am dizzy. I can only look at my computer screen for an hour and then I have to lie down. It has been very difficult to conduct business and I have been sleeping a lot. I noticed that my eyeglass prescription is now way out of whack and my ears are plugged. I will go back to the hospital today and try to get them to drain my ears. Perhaps that is what is causing me this imbalance. I feel sea sick and dizzy. Its been 10 years since I last took a pain killer. I am trying to figure out whats worse...the infliction or the cure? I am told my only "cure" is spinal fusion and that is no cure at all. I have decided that I MUST lose weight. I have dropped about 10 pounds now and hope to lose more. I cant help but imagine carrying around a 30 pound sack of butter on my back. It stands to reason that this extra weight is not helping me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. I can so get where you are coming from. Peace be with your friend. I have constant back pain too. Been doing meds for sometime now... It's either worse pain or more medication... Or surgery which is a 50/50 shot at solving the problem at best.... Hell on earth. Will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you brother in Pain. I pray for you too. I think the key is to maintain joy beyond circumstance. I try to divide my physical body from my spiritual body and then dwell in my blessings which upon inspection, prove to be even greater than the pain I bear. No matter how bad I think I have it, there is always a loved one whos troubles are greater.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!