Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wall of Fame - Family Photos and Art

Wall of Fame

Many years ago we ran out of room in our old school house. We put all our pictures away for safe keeping. Debbie hung these for us. It is great to see the memories again. 

My Office

I am connected to my office 5.5 hours south of me. When my phone rings in Mississauga, it rings on my desk. When I connect to the office with my PC, it is as if I was there. People are amazed and so am I.

My Office

My prints and paintings are important to me. I move them around the house a lot. I have a lot of wall space and I make good use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!