Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Life of a Cat


Meet Geddy. He is a typical cat. He likes to sleep in boxes and baskets.


Meet Nin Minigos. He is a typical kitten. 


He likes to play in bags. 


Nin Minigos like to climb and play in the Hibiscus bush.
He fancies himself as a great leopard.


Geddy wanted out and this isnt quite what he expected.
This is the  first snow experience for Geddy.

I like cats. I like their independence. I laughed my butt off watching Meet the Parents. I am amazed at how much they sleep. Do you like cats or dogs?..or both?

1 comment:

  1. I hate pets in general. They are animals and they get treated like humans and sometimes even babies!!!! HA!! They're just animals. They're funny and good for killing mice and keeping a house safe but thas it. B

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!