Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, February 13, 2012

Holy Cow

Its been a week since I had anything to say? Things are good. I'm in love with my wife. I am making her breakfast and lunch and seeing her out the door every week day so she can go to work. Thats my routine now and I love it. I am here kiss her when she returns AND I try to even have her dinner ready! Just like a good house husband should. I need to go cut some carrots and celery for her lunch cause my baby loves to snack. I like to feed her cereal with bananas and milk for breakfast. At 7:45 I will go and start the truck for her. I find her stunningly beautiful and well deserving of lavish love. I am a very blessed person! and I think I will do all the dishes from last nights dinner party.

2 comments:

Go ahead....Make my day!