Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who Do You Say I AM?

"Who Do You Say I Am?" copyright don wright 2012

12 Though you search for your enemies,you will not find them. 
Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. 
13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand 
and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. 
14 Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel,do not fear, 
for I myself will help you,” 
declares the LORD,your Redeemer,the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 41 12:14


I think Peter got the right answer but I wonder why he was sworn to secrecy?
At any rate, the cat was out of the bag when the earth shook and the curtain of the temple was torn in two! Or was it?
 Now all that is left is redemption or did that happen already? Some say it happens when people accept the messiah and follow Gods rules, yet I see no peace for Israel or my fellow rule followers. Enemies seem to be growing and wars unending. 
I would have to say, this prophesy is yet to be fulfilled. God Himself will help Israel even though they are worms....not my word, though sometime I feel like a worm myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!