Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, April 23, 2012

Praying for a Sick Pet

"Praying For A Sick Pet" Copyright don wright 2012

I pray for animals. I pray for people. I pray for just about anything. Prayer to me is not a thing but a state of being. I prefer to think of my prayers as simple conversations with One that I have come to trust and have faith in.

My cousin was baby sitting a sick animal for a friend. She even went as far as sleeping on the floor in the garage beside this hurt animal. What an incredible act of self giving love. She herself just experienced the loss of her mother, and wanted to serve in order to heal. Bless her beautiful and loving heart. This is love in action. Bless you Racquel and keep on loving!...that is your prayer. Your self giving love brings honor and glory to God and may very well bring healing to your sick friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!