Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, August 27, 2012

My Limit - Goodbye


It appears as though I have reached my blogger storage limit. I am no longer able to upload any more photos to my blogspot unless I want to pay. I went online and deleted an unused photo album so that I could post this.

This is a dilemma. I have been blogging since June of 2005. I am not willing to pay and I am not willing to remove blog posts or the photos therein. I suspect this means goodbye.

For the heck of it, I will send my sorrow and displeasure to the blogger team because they may be interested in my situation.

I will leave you with one last photo.........


This is me smiling because I am happy and blessed. I wanted to share my happiness with you all. I wanted to thank my readership over the years and to pass the peace. May you have a blessed journey full of love, life and laughter.

http://www.facebook.com/donandsuewright
cheers
don


1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!