Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 12, 2012

cool

"transformation" copyright don wright 2012

42400 visitors! I noticed from my stats that I have very few subscribers or followers and most of my numbers come from google searches on various topics that I talk about. Regardless of all this, its in me to write. In this way, this blog is selfish...its all about me. Yet, there are other reasons I write. These reasons ebb and flow with time and circumstance. My blog has brought me through and to magnificent places and events. My blog has touched and I hope inspired some and I am sure its pissed off others. I am so grateful for the cyber friendships that this blog has afforded me. My blog has helped me to morph and grow and to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!