Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, October 15, 2012

me and my guitar


When I sing praise music, I feel like I am one with God. When I sing in the forest, I feel like I am one with creation. When my music skips across the water, or out into the night air, it returns on angel wings, and I am blessed two fold. When I hear the drum beat, I hear my heart beat. I hear my heart beat in rhythmic motion and in unison, with a million other heartbeats from time immemorial; all rising to the heavens as sweet fragrance to the One. Each vibration, resonating with the next and giving form to spirit and from spirit creating existence, that sings out in joy and thanksgiving and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!