Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Glorious Day

"Glorious Day" Copyright don wright



It is a glorious day! As I survey the days events with my wife, I realize that today, it doesnt matter what we do. Yes, there is a list on the fridge. Yes there are chores to be done before snow falls. With rain on the forcast, perhaps we move the sunshine to our living room...in front of the fire place. Perhaps we curl up and snuggle and read. My wife just read my mind. She said...you could make a fire today. I will go and chop us a bit of wood....great minds think alike!,,,see you in front of the dancing flames. It is a glorious day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!