Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

life of a cat

exhibit A - life of a cat

There are not very many things that stress out my cats. Geddy gets quite concerned on behalf of Nin Minigos, when the food dish is near empty. He seeks me out, meows that particular meow, and walks expectantly to his food dish. I take the food bag down and Nin Minigos comes running when he hears that sound. He barges in and saddles up to the food dish, while Geddy steps back and watches. Geddy will give up his last morsal of food for Nin Minigos. If Nin Minigos is out side and wanting in, Geddy will seek us out and bring us to the door for Nin Minigos' triumphant return. Geddy is graceful and gracious, while Nin Minigos is clumbsy and self indulgent. Geddy feels that we should be up at a reasonable hour in the morning and if we are not, he will come and tap us with his paw. Nin Minigos is oblivious to all of this and chooses to concentrate on eating, sleeping, crapping, playing and collecting admiration from his many fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!